The 2021 Blueberry Festival T-Shirt Design Contest
We have not made the decision yet, if we will safely be able to have a festival in 2021. We certainly hope so! Therefore, we will be happy to accept T-shirt designs with the understanding that there is still the possibility that we will be unable to have the festival. If that happens, your design will be returned to you.
The winning design will be used for the Machias Wild Blueberry Festival 2021 T-shirts. These shirts have become collectors items for some folks!
The design will also be used for a United States Postal Cancellation stamp that is available during the festival, and for one month after the festival at the Machias, ME post office.
The design to the right was the 2019 winning design created by Jane Hinson
Designs should be simple and catchy to capture the fun of attending the festival.
- Include the following words: Machias Wild Blueberry Festival
- Incorporate the year 2020 and the words Machias, Maine. Those elements can be small and inconspicuous.
- Keep in mind that this t-shirt needs to appeal to a very diverse population
- Designs can be a drawing, painting, or copyright free digital artwork. Digital artwork should be at 300 dpi.
- The design should fit into a 12″ x 12″ space.